TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that by paying the deposit you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
1. A booking deposit payable by the Client of 50% of the price shall become due at the time of booking.
2. The Client shall pay the balance of the price not less than 28 days prior to the date upon which the Services are to be provided.
3. Interest will be charged on invoices that remain unpaid beyond the above settlement terms at the rate of 1½ % per calendar month calculated on a daily basis.
4. Any additional charges agreed between the Client and PartyCouture shall be invoiced separately and the Client shall pay any such invoice within fourteen days of its issue date.
5. If all payments are not received by PartyCouture in full and on time PartyCouture may, at its sole discretion, treat the booking as cancelled by the Client and the cancellation charges will be payable by the Client.
6. All deposits payable under this agreement are non-refundable. In the unlikely event Client’s deposit is forfeited due to force majeure conditions, PartyCouture in good faith, but with no guarantee, will make a business assessment to see whether any portion of the deposit can be applied to a future event.
1. In case of cancellation please note that the 50% deposit payment is non-refundable.
2. Cancellation within the following terms will result in the Client being liable for:
2.1 Within 8 weeks of party date: 50% of total party balance
2.1 Within 4 weeks of party date: 75% of total party balance
2.1 Within 2 weeks of party date: 100% of total party balance
3. In the event of child illness or injury, PartyCouture is committed to rescheduling the party at no additional cost. Be aware that any providers of consumables such as food, beverages, venues, entertainment or any other vendor booked for the event, may charge a rescheduling fee at their own individual discretion.
4. Party cancellation by PartyCouture would result in a 100% refund except due to ‘Force Majeure’ reason.
In cases of ‘Force Majeure’ (which shall be known as war, fire, death, illness or other capacity certified by a properly qualified medical practitioner, epidemic, accident, civil commotion, national calamity, order of Government or Local Authority having jurisdiction in the matter, changes in law, foreign government policy, act of God), which are not attributable to any act or failure to take preventive action by PartyCouture or Client, then PartyCouture or Client may cancel this booking without penalty other than loss of payment already made.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Client shall be responsible for all death, personal injury and/or property damage, caused directly or indirectly by the Client or Client’s employees or guests.
2. Party Couture accepts no responsibility for any loss or damages at the party venue.
3. Client is responsible for all personal items of Client’s guests. PartyCouture, the venue, or other vendors shall not be liable for missing, lost or stolen items.
4. PartyCouture will use all reasonable endeavors to supply its services in a reasonably commercial manner but no other warranties specific or implied are made in this respect or about the accuracy of information originating from PartyCouture or any other service supplied to the Client either directly or through PartyCouture.
SAFETY AND SECURITY OF CHILDREN ATTENDING EVENTS
1. Client will inform PartyCouture not later than 24 hours before a Party of any allergies, illnesses or medical conditions affecting any child expected to attend the Party of which you are or ought reasonably to be aware.
2. Client shall ensure that any child attending a Party who is under the age of four (8) years old is accompanied by an adult (over the age of 18 years old) at all times.
3. Client will arrange prompt collection of the children attending the Event at the time notified to the Client and PartyCouture may charge the Client for its reasonable costs (including without limitation staff costs and travel expenses) related to supervising the Child after the time notified to the client.
4. Is the client responsibility to ensure all children attending the Party are appropriately supervised at all times.
5. If the behavior of any child attending a Party is in PartyCouture’s opinion unacceptable for any reason, the Client will at PartyCouture’s request remove or procure the removal of the child in question and the party may be suspend until the child in question has been removed. The Client will pay PartyCouture reasonable costs (including without limitation staff costs and travel expenses) related to caring for the Child.
Neither party shall, during and after termination of the Contract, without the prior written consent of the other party, use or disclose to any other person any information of the other party which is identified as confidential or which is confidential by its nature.
ADDITIONAL CLIENT OBLIGATIONS
If the Contract is prevented or delayed by any act or omission of the Client, its agents, sub-contractors or employees, PartyCouture shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by the Client arising directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
The Client shall be liable to pay to PartyCouture, on demand, all reasonable costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by PartyCouture (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit and loss of reputation, loss or damage to property and loss of opportunity to deploy resources elsewhere) arising directly or indirectly from the Client’s fraud, negligence, failure to perform or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under the Contract, subject to PartyCouture confirming such costs, charges and losses to the Client in writing.
The Client shall not, without the prior written consent of PartyCouture, solicit, entice away from PartyCouture or employ or attempt to employ any person who is, or has been, engaged as an employee or sub-contractor of PartyCouture until at least 6 months after completion or termination of the last Contract. Any consent given by PartyCouture shall be subject to the Client paying to PartyCouture a sum equivalent to 40% of the annual remuneration to be paid by the Client to that employee or sub-contractor.
PHOTOGRAPHING AND FILMING
1. The Client acknowledge and agree that PartyCouture may take video and photographic footage of Children attending any Event and that appropriate footage which does not compromise the safety or security of any Child may be used by PartyCouture for the purposes of promotional material, whether in printed or electronic form.
2. PartyCouture will not include personal details of any person in a Photograph or video, whether in printed or electronic form without prior consent by the Client.